Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Grandma and Grandpa Phillips came after Carter was born, and were very excited to have their first grandson. Grandpa was excited to see that Carter already had a matching hair style! It's only a matter of time before Devin join's the club...

The ice Cream by the way, was so cheap at the Hospital. I am going to go there everytime I go to Rexburg. It was only .85 Cents for the same size as a small blizzard. Good thing I don't like Ice Cream Very much.

Grandma Jaynes (First Time grandma) made her 6th trip out to Idaho since Jan. Obviously she was very excited for her first grand child. She came 2 weeks before he came, and we were trying everything we could to get him to come. She then decided to go home and then came back a week later. What long time in the car. Goodness. But I am so thankful for her sacrifice, and for my family living without her. I know they missed her terribly. My Dad actually did laundry everyday, and made sure there were no dishes in the sink. What a little homemaker.

After Carter came, She took care of poor Devin and made sure he ate more than cereal and grilled cheese. (Even though she wouldn't have protested to making him one.) She is already ayn excellent grandma! We both missed her when she left.

My dad drove his new motorcycle out to see him, which I know was like pulling out his teeth for him to ride that bike all the way out here, (jk) But he got to see Carter also. and we were so happy that he came out. Look how proud he is :-)

0 comments: