Monday, April 27, 2009

First trip to the Park...

For some reason my picasa won't post straight to my blog, and I am not sure how to turn this picture around, but you get the idea. 
The weather has been so beautiful so we decided to go to the park. Carter wasn't so sure about the slides. He did however love to eat the grass. 


See he is  very focused. 

He was crossing the bridge at this point and was very much enjoying himself. If you can't tell. 

It is so amazing how much you can love someone. We love this little boy so much and We hope he knows that. He is growing up so fast and he is getting so big. He is so sweet and such a doll. 

2 comments:

Hilary said...

Haha oh my gosh he looks so cute in these pictures. I love his little hat!! I'm glad everything is going to well for you guys! We miss you!

Drew and Michelle said...

The picture of him crossing the bridge needs to be in a frame... sooo cute!