Thursday, October 8, 2009

YAY FOR Birthdays!!!

Well today is my birthday, and I had told Devin that Carter will be walking by my birthday. This morning, I woke up to breakfast in bed, and while I was eating, Carter crawled into the living room, and stood up onto his feet by himself, and started walking. If he fell over, he would stand up again and try again!!!!!!!!! That is what I wanted for my birthday, and that is what I got. Thanks buddy. I am trying to get a video of it, but he won't do it when I have the camera.

4 comments:

Melody said...

Yay! I'm looking forward to when Andrew can walk on his own.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Andrea!!! I'm glad you got what you wanted. :)

finn freak said...

That is awesome... congrats... and happy birtthday...

Natalie said...

I'm such a crappy sister... I hope your birthday was great!!! (Sorry it's late... I'm lame.)