Thursday, January 22, 2009

So big...


Carter has become so observant, it is getting hard to feed him. If I am feeding him, and Devin walks in and says something to him, he will let go and look right at him. And it takes forever for him to eat again. But its cute. This is him watching Scooby Doo. He really likes cartoons, but if I say something to him, sometimes he ignores me, other times he will look right at me. He is just like his daddy.

Carter is also learing how to sit up. He pulls himself forward so far that his face is touching his toes. So if we help him from not falling over then he really likes to sit up. He no longer likes to lay down.

This toy was a present that Santa brought him. It is an excersaucer. He LOVES it. As you can tell. He can stand in it and play with his toys and look around. I would suggest getting one of these for everyone.

ALthough he looks happy in these pictures, he has been pretty fussy lately. He arches his back like something on or in his back is hurting him. He can't sleep on his back either. We can't seem to find out what is wrong... If anyone has any suggestions, please leave a comment. :-)

Well we are getting used to this Utah thing. We are starting to drive more crazily and I have started the Utah poof. (Ok maybe not the poof, but still). The Salt Lake Valley is going through this thing called Inversion, where there is so much pollution in the air that you can't see the valley if you went up to the mountains. The news has warned everyone to not play sports outside, or take little babies or the elderly. So that means that Carter and I have to stay inside till a storm comes and takes the pollution away. Grandpa Hendersen said last year they had 72 Days of Inversion straight. I think I will go crazy. Other then that, we are doing good.

3 comments:

Lindsay said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Melissa said...

man, these little boys are getting so big aren't they?? I can't believe how fast they grow. I had to go buy like 3 new pairs of pajamas for Landon because he all the sudden just got too long for his, it's so crazy how they seriously grow overnight! Anyway, I'm so sorry about the pollution in Utah, what a pain! I hope things are good otherwise, we miss you!!!

B.O.I. said...

Carter looks like he has a mohawk! He's so cute!