Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Going for a ride... Well Driving Actually...


Grandma Jaynes came up for a visit and we went for a long walk. Carter stole these from grandma and put them on. Well he missed and put them in his mouth but we helped him put them where it is supposed to go.

We went to the mall on our walk and carter got tired of sitting like a baby. He wanted to drive... So we let him.
It was so fun to have grandma jaynes come and visit. We love grandma jaynes and will miss her now that she is gone. But she is coming back in about 6 weeks.

We are all doing good. The weather has been so nice lately... So that makes it easier to not have any friends... Oh and Devin got a calling.. He is the first counselor in the young mens. Well actually the young man. WE only have one young man in the ward. So Devin is working with him. So that is great.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Oh my goodness, one young man? lol, that is kind of amazing for Utah! That's cool though and your little carter is just getting so big! Is he feeling better by the way? Did he end up having croup? I hope everything is well with you guys!

The Maughan-sters said...

Tell your family I say HIIIIIIIiiiiiIIIIIIiiiii!!!! :-D Also, I need your address b'c I'm sorting through all of my pictures and found some for you :-) Miss you!

Brooke Monk said...

I miss you! I can't believe how cute little Carter is. He is such a doll! I hope we get to see you soon!