Friday, February 20, 2009

Sitting Up... So big.. DId he say DADA???


Carter is sitting up all by himself too. And it is getting better everyday. He is also trying to scoot. They grow so fast.

We have been having beautiful weather here, so Carter and I decided to go for a walk to the park. We were walking down state street on the sidewalk and came to a stop light intersection. The sign said not to walk, but no cars were coming, so I was going to go anyway. Well I had a feeling not to, and it is a good thing I didn't. The light on state street turned red, and the light at 6100 s. turned green. So the car on 6100 S started to go. But a huge moving truck on state st must not of seen the light turn red. He came flying through the intersection and smashed right into the car that was going at the green light. The moving truck hit the car so hard that the car flew over to where we were standing. THE CAR ALMOST TOOK US OUT!!!! oh my goodness. I was shaking so bad. I didn't know what to do. The cops came in like 2 seconds, but I just left because I was shaking so bad. Good thing I didn't go. Goodness... Utah Drivers....

But I almost think that if I would of went, it would of made that other car wait and it would avoided the accident altogether. But who knows. That was the first time I have ever been that close to an accident.

3 comments:

Nate, Holly, Parker, Joshua, Ethan and Grace said...

k- i swear he said "dada" he is getting so big. Ethan can sit up but not as long as carter can!

Brooke Monk said...

Andrea! Yikes! Carter is one lucky boy to have a mom that is in tune with the spirit and will listen to to it.

Melody said...

Wow! That is so scary! I'm glad you guys are still alive!