Thursday, March 19, 2009

First Time Meeting Grass

Carter and I took the trax downtown to Devin's work to eat lunch and hang out. After lunch, Carter and I walked around temple square. It was a beautiful day outside, so I let Carter play in the grass. He loved it. He kept getting mad bacause he would pull it out, but there would still be more. He would grunt and "punch" it. He would then try and put it in his mouth... He thought he had a piece in his hand and was trying to show me... see???

 
"See Mom?
"Can I eat It?"
 
"this is so much fun..."

 
"hmmm.... those colors look yummy..."

 
"come here and let me eat you"
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Melody said...

That is so cute! I can't wait until I can "play" with Andrew...

KELLI said...

Hey guys! Wow...Carter sure is growing. I think the last time we saw you guys you were riding bikes around the green belt trying to go into labor. Hope all is going well. We will have to keep in touch. Check out our blog. We had our baby 2 weeks ago and it has been so great! Have a great day!