Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Wow I am now 6 Months old

"When I went to the doctor, they told me I was 18 pounds 13.5 ounces, and that I was 28 inches long. So I am in the 90percentile for height and 70percentile for weight. He said I was very healthy and very smart for how young I was. He told mom that she better baby proof the house because I will be crawling here very soon. I can't wait to start getting into all of moms things... I can sit up now all day long if I wanted too. I like to sit up. But I also like rolling over and trying to scoot. Oh I tasted green beans yesterday and oh my... those were the most disgusting things I have ever tasted. I almost threw up. Every bite mommy gave me made me gag. I hope I never have to eat those again. I am trying to talk, I talk all day, but mom and dad don't listen to me... One day.... I will be able to talk to them. I love hanging out at home with mommy, but when daddy comes home, life gets so much better. I love going on walks to different places and I even like car rides now. Well it is almost time for my nap, so I better go, but I just wanted to fill all of you in on how I am doing and how big I am getting.
I love you all." Love Carter

1 comments:

Melissa said...

My goodness, you are a big boy Carter! Who knew that such a little guy could already type a full paragraph! :) Guess kids are just getting more and more technilogically inclined, lol.