Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Dancing with Elmo

I have started to Nanny some kids, and they have this Elmo that plays the guitar and sings. All the kids love it, and they dance to it. The first time Carter ever heard it, this is what he started to do...


(sorry its blurry, I took it with my phone)
They also have a tickle me Elmo, and another one that does the hokey pokey. They love Elmo, and Carter is starting to also. Carter is also learning many other things from these kids. For example, he won't let me feed him anymore with a spoon. He has to do it. So, he no longer likes baby food. He also tries to talk and make us understand. He can go up and down the stairs too fast, and loves to suck the dirt off of rocks. He likes to pull hair, especially girls, (sorry nat, we are trying to teach him so christmas won't be so bad), and he likes to tackle and beat up older boys. He is just learning so much, we may or may not be a good thing.

0 comments: