Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Girls...a little motivation never hurt anyone...well most of the time.

For the past couple of weeks, Carter will walk back and forth to Devin and I, and only take a few steps. This last week, he has been getting more daring, and will let go of the couch and walk a few steps alone, then realize what he was doing, and sit down really fast. Kind of like, oh no don't let mom and dad see me. Well this last Sunday in relief society, we were sitting in the back row, and Maren, the 17 month old little girl that I nanny was sitting in front of us. Carter wanted down. So I set him standing up on the chair, and he turned around, saw Maren, WALKED over to her, about 9 steps, stood right by her, and then pusher her over, then he sat down. She was fine, but I couldn't believe it. I wanted to raise my hand and tell everyone my good news. He had never done that. Well, pushing Maren over, he has, but not walking! And it is just getting better and better. Way to go little Man!!!!

2 comments:

The Thompson Family said...

That is so funny! I can just picture it. I loved Carters pictures, he is so cute!

Melody said...

Yay! That's so exciting! Go Carter!