Saturday, November 22, 2008

Happy lil' man


I love saturdays.

"I'm So cute"

Our First family picture. I know sad, because he has gotten so big.

So I was watching Oprah the other day, and they were trying to help teach everyone how to organize their houses. So they were offering a free gift, where you can go online to snapfish.com and create a custom cover photo book for free. (I guess to help organize all the pictures you have in boxes that are not organized.) So I went online to make my free book, and could not decide how I wanted to do it. So, there is a book called I love you through and through, it is a little kids book, and Carter loves reading it. So I kind of copied the story line, and put my own pictures in it. These two pictures of him smiling were taken this morning, when we were trying to get some other pictures of him. But we will take a smile any day. And he is looking at the camera. Which is a shock, because he will be smiling all day long, and then as soon as he sees that camera, his little face goes blank. Ha ha. So melissa I know what you were talking about. They don't like those cameras. Or they are just wondering what it is. :-) But as soon as I put the camera away, he is all smiles. Oh well, the ones we do get make my day.

3 comments:

Brooke Monk said...

Don't those smiles just melt your heart? I'm so glad you told me about the snapfish book...it was so easy to make and you can't beat free!

Jesse and Emily Havens said...

Hey guys! We're glad we have this blog connection now! I love all the pics...your little man is so cute! Now you can add us to your blog list! Love, Emily & Jesse

Nate, Holly, Parker, Joshua, Ethan and Grace said...

hi! you just left my house and i forgot to give you our blog adress. so i thought i leave it on here.
it was nice to talk to you today an d get to know you better. hope to see more of you and your little guy!