Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Tribute to Moms

Before I was a mom.... I never learned the words to a lullaby. I never thought about immunizations, I have never been puked on, pooped on, drooled on, chewed on or peed on. I had complete control of my mind and my thoughts. I slept at night. I never looked into teary eyes and cried. I never got glorius happy over a simple little grin. I never sat up for hours watching a baby sleep. I never felt my heart break into a million pieces when I couldn't stop the hurt. I never knew something so small could affect my life so much. I never knew that I could love someone so much. I never knew I would love being a mom...I didn't know the feeling of having my heart outside my body. To all you moms reading this, thank you for all you do, and all you have done. You are amazing. (and I know we don't hear that often enough.)

0 comments: