Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas


Christmas Dinner... YUMMY. But I always seem to eat WAY too much.

Carter was so excited to open presents on christmas, he was up all night waiting to open his stocking. SInce he didn't sleep hardly at all, this is how he was in the afternoon with his dad.

On Christmas eve, we came to grandma phillips house and made skookie pizzas and watched Relections of Christ. Very good film.

This was a wonderful christmas. Carter wanted to say thank you for all of the things that he got from his grandmas. It was sure fun to have a baby on Christmas. It was a totally different experience watching childrens eyes light up. I am sure it is only going to get better. So I hope you all had a merry christmas and a happy new year. We are moving in a week and so I may not have time to post anything, but know that I am thinking of all of you.

3 comments:

Duncan Family said...

Missing you guys already!!! Don't look at our blog; it's not very updated right now! I hope you are loving the apartment and new furniture! We can't wait to see you! Tom is job hunting this next week and i will just keep working til i pop. Hope all went well. Know you'll be missed tomorrow at church! :)

Drew and Michelle said...

Hey, I just found your blog addy in my purse and oh my goodness that video is sooo cute! He's really got alot to say huh? What a cute little guy!
It was so great to run into you and kinda fun to see you on crutches! lol Best of Luck with your adventures in Zion (UT). We hope to be there one day too! We'll add you to our blog so we can check in on your adorable little family!

Lindsay said...

Looks like you had a great Christmas- we hope all goes well for you in Utah!

ps we changed our blog address:
dev-linds.blogspot.com