Wednesday, July 22, 2009

First Introduction to Dirt...

Last weekend we stayed a couple nights at Grandma and Grandpa Hendersons house and had so much fun. Carter especially. Other then chasing Prissy, or banging the glass turtles around on the coffee table, or "playing" the piano, he really loved the dirt and rocks. (He is such a boy). He had a little sand pail, and was putting dirt into it, and then taking it out little by little. As you can see in these pictures, he got very dirty.










I thought I would mind him getting really dirty, but after seeing how much fun he was having, I figured I had better get used to the idea. He is Devins son...



1 comments:

Unknown said...

Carter is getting so Cute! I love all your pictures. I started laughing when i read your comment about the heebie jeebies, Devin. haha. The past two days i have given myself the shots. Its weird shoving a needle in yourself...it creeps me out just thinking about it. HA. ANyway...talk to you guys later