Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Good Times and Watermelon

Elli, my sister on the right... Just got engaged and moved to Florida. Congrats Elli... We are so happy for you. On her way to Florida, she came and stayed a week with Devin, Carter and I. Vanessa, the one in the middle, came down from Idaho and stayed with us also. It was so fun having all three of us girls together one last time before Elli moved.




For an enrichment activity, I volunteered to make a watermelon bowl.
I had never done one before, but I didn't think they would be that hard.
The first we tried, Devin wanted to do to. He tried and split the whole thing in half.
Then I tried it, being more careful, and WA la.... It turned out.

2 comments:

Brooke Monk said...

cute!! I miss you so much!

The Maughan-sters said...

Elli's engaged?!?! Tell her congrats for me !!!!!! :-)