Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Helping mom... I can do chores too...

The past couple weeks Carter has been trying to help me with daily chores around the house...

He was helping clean the sink and decided he wanted to sit in it instead... Diaper and all...
He was helping me clean out drawers and well... he hasn't learned how to put stuff back...

I was trying to get him out, but he was having to much fun.


Helping mom do dishes...He climbed up here all by himself...



Now every time he sees the dishwasher door open, he comes crawling...

and he was trying to help clean the toilet, but got a bit distracted...


3 comments:

finn freak said...

That video is Hilarious!!!

I love his dance. Kate cracked up!

B.O.I. said...

That was so cute! Kids have fun with the silliest things. Word of caution: My little brothers would sit on the dishwasher door, until they got too big and broke it! (they broke the dryer door that way too)

Nate, Holly, Parker, Joshua, Ethan and Grace said...

that was really funny. i loved it! he sure is getting big!