Sunday, November 29, 2009

Trying to be crafty

For the past couple of weeks, I have been trying to be more crafty. I found this wonderful store call "the Wood Connection Crafts" and it is an amazing store. Everything and anything that you could possibly want made out of wood and you make it how you want!!!!


This Snowman I thought was so adorable. So I tried to make one!!!!


This is another thing that I have seen made before and decided I wanted to make one of these too! I ended up giving it to my sister in law for christmas, but still. So much fun. I also made 4 vinyl boards for my family, but I forgot to get a picture of them. oh well. Next time.


Oh and I almost forgot, ever since Devin and I got married, I have been trying to get my bread maker to work, but it never would. So Grandma Henderson taught me a new way, and wow!!! look what happened?
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Johny and Sarah said...

I love the family blocks....your are so talented. Can't wait to make scarfs with you soon! Loves!