Sunday, November 29, 2009

Thanksgiving 2009

This year for Thanksgiving, I thought I would be fun to invite my family from Colorado and Boise to come to our apt for Thanksgiving. I didn't think they would go for it. I mean I wanted them to, but I didn't think they would. Anyway, they all thought it would be a fun idea, and then we could go see Temple Square and all the lights on Friday. So we started planning for just my family to come. That consisted of my mom and dad, my little sister Vanessa and my little brother Wesley all from Colorado, my older brother Russ and his wife Jade and their 3 kids from Boise. Then at the last min, my grandpa called and said they were going to come too from Colorado. So we were planning on 13 people in our two bedroom apt!!!!




Well...We had enough space....


Everyone had their own seat....


And we had way to much food!!!!


But we are so very thankful for all our family being willing to come to Utah!!!!


It looks crowded, but we had fun anyway.
My parents and Grand parents stayed in a hotel, and my brother and his wife and their kids stayed with us. I love having family over!! We did however, miss our other sister Elli and her husband Matt. But next year for sure we will all be together.

The day after Thanksgiving, we all decided to go down to Temple Square and look at the all the Christmas lights! There are over 100,000 strands of lights!!!! So beautiful!!!
It was a wonderful and very memorable Thanksgiving. I have so much to be thankful for, and I am aware of it more and more everyday!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

beautifull pictures..try checking my blog, special latest stories.its inspiring.. Godbless

Brooke Monk said...

You are brave girlie! I miss you so much. Am I ever going to see you again?