Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy Halloween!!!

We took Carter trick or treating around our neighborhood and he got a ton of candy for only going to about 7 houses...





Devin was Batman, I was batgirl, and Vanessa was a bumble bee...



I made her costume, thank you "make it and love it". Her wings are made of panty hose and wire hangers, and yellow pom poms and her tu-tu is made up of toule and elastic! And she bought her antennas and her earrings I made also. (I have never been crafty!!)




5 comments:

Natalie said...

You guys are hot.

elli jaynes said...

wow you guys look great!!! soooo wish i could of been there

Unknown said...

Devin this is Jesse and all I have to say is you make a goofy looking bat man. "Batman.... to the batcave Batman!!!"

finn freak said...

we miss you guys too... it was such fun to get together. Ya'll just need to take a trip down here to texas for a vacation.

Drew and Michelle said...

Peter Pan's pretty cute... but I have to say I'm most impressed with Batman and Batgirl! Such GREAT costumes you guys! Andrea you look HOT!